Our preparation areas are designed to help us serve our processing and manufacturing clients with a wide range of services, including:
- Grading by size, count or weight (to client specifications)
- Grading to ripening stages
- De-canting to specified outers (e.g. wood to cardboard; stapled box to trays/cardboard)
- De-canting for removal of foreign bodies (e.g. rubber bands on herbs)
- Light trimming (e.g. top and tail)
- Pallet neutralisation and configuration (e.g. removal of all foreign labels, re-stacking to specified loading heights, fitting pallet liners, securing pallet with blue shrink wrap (or strapping), labelling pallet with customer specifications/codes for quick intake).
These preparation areas help us to provide a one-stop-supply chain, by delivering exactly what our customers need for their business. Some customers find it easier to outsource these types of preparation services for raw materials, allowing them to focus on food production and packaging.
Our facilities are designed to support and enhance our customers businesses, by delivering the freshest produce to their exacting technical specifications.
A produce supply solution, designed to enhance your business.